In the odd case that you do not love your WoodCraftcentre products, here is our policy on returns:
1. Eligible products can only be returned within 10 days after the delivery date. You can find the return policy of each product under the Shipping Info section of the product page.
2. In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product with the Bar Code within 48 hours of receiving your order.
3. Not all products are eligible for returns. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair, many items are “Final Sale.” Please make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
4. The WoodCraftcentre Care team must receive and approve your return request. Once your request is received and approved, we will arrange for a return pick-up at an agreed-upon time.
5. Once your return has been authorized, we’d be happy to process your refund. You can choose to receive the refund in the form of store credit, which will reflect in your woodcraftcentre account within 24 working hours from when the product is picked up by our courier partner. However, if you’d like to receive the amount back to the same payment mode that you used to place this order, we will initiate the refund after we receive the item and it has gone through the necessary quality checks.
6. We aim to process all returns within one (1) week. If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out to the woodcraftcentre Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. All returns are subject to the discretion of woodcraftcentre. But we’re a friendly bunch 🙂
Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
For any other questions or clarifications, please reach out to the woodcraftcentre team at email@example.com